- This event has passed.
THE POWER OF MUSIC for people with dementia and their carers
29th May - 10:30 am - 3:30 pm£42.00
A workshop led by Diana Kerr, Dementia Consultant, Author and Singing Group Leader.
Who should attend?
- Do you like a good sing song?
- Have you had your spirits lifted by music?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in bringing fun, joy and a sense of wellbeing to others?
- Would you like to be involved with the support of people with dementia and their carers?
If so, then come to this workshop and be inspired to have a go.
What will you get from the workshop?
- You will hear about why music, and especially singing together, is so important to people with dementia and their carers
- You will learn about what songs to use
- You will learn about different ways of using songs to increase the fun and sense of achievement
- You will experience the joy of a sing song
- You will learn what you need to do to set up a group in either a community or residential setting
- You will be able to purchase Diana’s book at half price £5.00
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW – CLICK ON THE EVENTBRITE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE