Top tip: This is a good opportunity for a small group discussion. Ask your support contact to facilitate this.
Arrange to meet up for about 10 minutes with someone else who is doing this course or as a small group, maybe during a coffee break. We would like you to reflect on you learning from the week. Use the following questions to share your experiences:
- Share your spiritual moments or experiences from the week.
- What do you understand spiritual care to mean for residents and their families?
- What are the important things that staff can do to support the spiritual needs of older people and what skills do they need?
Task Two: Feedback
Answer the following questions in the comments section. You should aim to spend 5-10 minutes on this.
- Briefly describe your most spiritually meaningful moment from the week.
- What one skill have you learned to do better?
- What two things will you do to support the spiritual needs of residents better?
So thats it, thanks for being involved. We hope that you have found the course interesting, informative, and dare we say it, fun to do. We also hope that you are keen to do the next course in our programme: Looking after your own spiritual wellbeing.
There is just one last thing to do. In the next couple of days, we will send you a short evaluation questionnaire. We would appreciate your feedback to help us improve the course.